Lavender Vegan Massage Wax
Lavender Vegan Massage Wax is a single essential oil wax, giving you the pure, calming, soothing and balancing effects of Lavender.
Vegan Society Certified
From £3.99 £3.32
Go plastic-free with our biodegradable EcoTubs! Free Master Tubs also available. Click here to read more about EcoTubs
Our Lavender Vegan Massage Wax is formulated with High Altitude (HA) French lavender oil from the regions of Drome, Vaucluse and Hautes-Alpes in France; well known for its high quality oils.
Lavender has been appreciated for its deep healing and calming scent throughout the ages. It is well known for its scent and versatility and it never seems to go out of favour. Its cleansing properties also make it ideal for use in a deeply calming and relaxing massage.
We have worked hard to get the consistency of our vegan Massage Waxes as close to our original beeswax formula as possible. They initially present as a little looser than the original, but tighten up quickly.
Our vegan alternatives provide you with the same balance of slip and grip as our original Massage Waxes, and are also nut-free.
Write Your Own Review
- Olive Oil (Olea europaea fruit oil)
- Oryza Sativa Bran Cera (Rice bran wax)
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Helianthus Annus Seed Cera (Sunflower seed wax)
- Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Japanese sumac wax)
- Arnica (Arnica montana extract)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Geraniol (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Limonene (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Linalool (declarable constituent ingredient)