Relaxation Massage Wax
Relaxation Massage Wax is used for deep meditative work. The grassy, smoky and earthy scents of Vetiver and Petitgrain aid with concentration and relaxation.
From £3.99 £3.32
Go plastic-free with our biodegradable EcoTubs! Free Master Tubs also available. Click here to read more about EcoTubs
Relaxation Massage wax has a particularly unique scent; best described as a little like straw, a little like grass and a little like smoky earth and vegetation.
It is a two-step scent, meaning that in order to get to the deeply relaxing and earthy qualities of the essential oils, you need to work deeply with the scent. Moving through the first impressions opens up the second, earthy core of this blend. This is the deepest kind of relaxation.
Vetiver, also known as Oil of Tranquility, is a scented grass native to India and Sri Lanka, and is suitable for oily skin. It is botanically related to Lemongrass and Citronella. Part of the earthy quality of our Relaxation Massage Wax comes from the Vetiver, which stimulates circulation while promoting restful sleep and alleviating restlessness. There is a certain similarity in scent between Vetiver and Sandalwood.
Write Your Own Review
- Olive Oil (Olea europaea fruit oil)
- Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil)
- Beeswax (Cera alba)
- Arnica (Arnica montana extract)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Vetiver Oil (Vertiveria zizanioides)
- Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata)
- Petitgrain Oil (Citrus aurantium amara - leaf)
- Limonene (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Linalool (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Geraniol (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Isoeugenol (declarable constituent ingredient)