Pacific Nights Massage Wax
Pacific Nights Massage Wax is the most floral and exotic of our blends, containing a heady mix of Jasmine and Neroli essential oils.
From £3.99 £3.32
Go plastic-free with our biodegradable EcoTubs! Free Master Tubs also available. Click here to read more about EcoTubs
Our Pacific Nights Massage Wax has a beautifully unusual scent, used by those wishing to have a more perfumed post-treatment aroma.
Ylang Ylang and Jasmine both have calming and stress-reducing properties. Jasmine is a beautifully floral scent, making Pacific Nights a popular choice in Facial Massage and Indian Head Massage. It has also been used in postnatal recovery work.
Neroli, which is obtained from the blossom of the Seville Orange tree, is a non-toxic, non-irritant and non-phototoxic oil. It is used in more than 12% of all modern quality perfumes, often as their principal ingredient.
Pacific Nights Massage Wax is the most floral, relaxing and exotic of our Massage Waxes.
Write Your Own Review
- Olive Oil (Olea europaea fruit oil)
- Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil)
- Beeswax (Cera alba)
- Arnica (Arnica montana extract)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata)
- Jasmine Oil (Jasminum officinale)
- Neroli Oil (Citrus aurantium amara - blossom)
- Sandalwood Oil (Santalum spicatum)
- Limonene (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Linalool (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Geraniol (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Eugenol (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Isoeugenol (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Farnesol (declarable constituent ingredient)