Orange Spice Vegan Massage Wax
Orange Spice Vegan Massage Wax is a warmly scented Massage Wax; a combination of spices and citrus scents associated with winter holidays and cosy evenings.
Vegan Society Certified
From £3.99 £3.32
Go plastic-free with our biodegradable EcoTubs! Free Master Tubs also available. Click here to read more about EcoTubs
Our Orange Spice Vegan Massage Wax is a citrusy blend; reminiscent of Christmas, mulled wine and festive treats. Orange oil is blended with Nutmeg and Clove to create a deliciously warm and exotic aroma. It is a good all-round Massage Wax.
Orange Spice Vegan Massage Wax tends to be the softest of our vegan Massage Waxes, due to the citrus nature of the essential oils. Some people prefer its ability to spread a little further. It is rich, luxuriant, spicy and full of beautiful citrus aromas.
We have worked hard to get the consistency of our vegan Massage Waxes as close to our original beeswax formula as possible. They initially present as a little looser than the original, but tighten up quickly.
Our vegan alternatives provide you with the same balance of slip and grip as our original Massage Waxes, and are also nut-free.
Write Your Own Review
- Olive Oil (Olea europaea fruit oil)
- Oryza Sativa Bran Cera (Rice bran wax)
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Helianthus Annus Seed Cera (Sunflower seed wax)
- Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Japanese sumac wax)
- Arnica (Arnica montana extract)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Orange Oil (Citrus aurantium dulcis)
- Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis)
- Grapefruit Oil (Citrus grandis)
- Cardomum Oil (Elettaria cardomomum)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllus)
- Nutmeg Oil (Myristica fragrans)
- Limonene (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Linalool (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Geraniol (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Citral (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Eugenol (declarable constituent ingredient)