Zest Vegan Massage Wax
Zest Vegan Massage Wax is a gentle, refreshing and uplifting Massage Wax containing Lime and Mandarin essential oils.
Vegan Society Certified
From £3.99 £3.32
Go plastic-free with our biodegradable EcoTubs! Free Master Tubs also available. Click here to read more about EcoTubs
Zest Vegan Massage Wax is a light, gentle, refreshing and uplifting citrus vegan Massage Wax containing Lime and Mandarin essential oils.
Originally developed in conjunction with the Iris Cancer Charity, our Zest Massage and Reflexology blends were formulated without Arnica so as to make them as mild as possible for those with compromised immune systems.
With its subtle and zesty scent, it is also suitable for pregnancy massage as its essential oil content falls well below the latest regulatory requirements for a 'leave on' product.
We have worked hard to get the consistency of our vegan Massage Waxes as close to our original beeswax formula as possible. They initially present as a little looser than the original, but tighten up quickly.
Our vegan alternatives provide you with the same balance of slip and grip as our original Massage Waxes, and are also nut-free.
Write Your Own Review
- Olive Oil (Olea europaea fruit oil)
- Oryza Sativa Bran Cera (Rice bran wax)
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Helianthus Annus Seed Cera (Sunflower seed wax)
- Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Japanese sumac wax)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis)
- Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia)
- Limonene (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Linalool (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Geraniol (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Citral (declarable constituent ingredient)