Sports Vegan Massage Wax
Sports Vegan Massage Wax is excellent for muscles and skin and is used by many therapists involved in sports and remedial work.
Vegan Society Certified
From £3.99 £3.32
Go plastic-free with our biodegradable EcoTubs! Free Master Tubs also available. Click here to read more about EcoTubs
The vegan alternative to our most popular wax, our Sports Massage Waxes are used by many therapists involved in sports and remedial massage, as well as by physiotherapists, osteopaths and sports professionals.
Our Sports Vegan Massage Wax contains essential oils of Manuka (from the same plant used to make Manuka honey) and Lemon. We also blend in a high quality Calendula Paste from New Zealand, and Hypericum (St John’s Wort). With its lemony/leathery scent, this wax is neither herbal nor floral.
Manuka essential oil has a long history of use by the Maori people and has been referred to as the New Zealand Tea Tree Oil.
Songbird Sports Vegan Massage Wax is an excellent pre- and post-event massage medium.
If you are looking for an even stronger grip, you could try our Vegan Fascial Release Wax, as it contains similar ingredients but offers a stronger and tighter grip. Our Fascial Release Waxes are ideal for Myofascial Release work and deep tissue work, which require a deeper, slower and more controlled functionality.
We have worked hard to get the consistency of our vegan Massage Waxes as close to our original beeswax formula as possible. They initially present as a little looser than the original, but tighten up quickly.
Our vegan alternatives provide you with the same balance of slip and grip as our original Massage Waxes, and are also nut-free.
Write Your Own Review
- Olive Oil (Olea europaea fruit oil)
- Oryza Sativa Bran Cera (Rice bran wax)
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Helianthus Annus Seed Cera (Sunflower seed wax)
- Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Japanese sumac wax)
- Lemon Oil (Citrus limon peel oil)
- Manuka Oil (Leptospermum scoparium oil)
- Hypericum (Hypericum perforatum extract)
- Calendula (Calendula officinalus extract)
- Arnica (Arnica montana extract)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Limonene (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Linalool (declarable constituent ingredient)
- Citral (declarable constituent ingredient)